Monday, May 01, 2006

Oi... geez guys sorry.

So, another production in the bag. For now that is. Got the part in Dr. DoLittle: A Canadian Adaptation. Rehearsed it, performed it, waiting for them to decide to remount it or not next year. It's nice to know that no matter how many times the university decides to remount this production, the role is mine as long as I want it. Pretty sweet if you ask me! So, things are slowly settling back to normal. I've picked my knitting needles back up (I couldn't even knit backstage on this one since I had a lead!) and am working pretty tough on finally finishing the Gryffindor scarf. Yipes. I haven't even had the time to be checking out all your blogs and feel pretty out of the loop. I promise that soon enough I'll be back in knitting champ shape. Anyway, I know some of you were a bit worried about me, so thanks, and I promise your ol' bloggy pal me will be back up and running soon!

5 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 11:34 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Yea- you're back! Not that we don't want you to become famous, and all, but we miss you!

 
At 5/01/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Karen said...

So happy to have you back!!! No more lead roles for you (just kidding - I hope you get ALL lead rolls . . . we'll wait for you!)

 
At 5/03/2006 12:34 PM, Blogger K. said...

Hourra, you're back and mostly HUZZAH on the lead! This kicks ass! Now I'm going to have to start saving to be able to afford you in one of my plays...

 
At 5/08/2006 6:47 PM, Blogger SDMC said...

I'm glad you're doing well! I figured you must be one busy lady.

 
At 5/11/2006 9:48 PM, Blogger Cerella said...

It's nice to have you back sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home