Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good Morning all

Hi-yah everybody! I hope everyone's having a super morning. It's our first hot hot day of the spring here and I'm stuck inside a terribly air conditioned office all day long :(. So, I once again have no pictures since my knitting life has been rather boring. I have been doing more of it again, but it's been *gasp* dishclothes, *shock* Gryffindor scarf, *horror* second socky, *how could this be???* baby blanket. I know, I know, I need to give myself some inspiration to start something a bit more exciting, but I really need to get these things done.

I'm waiting to hear by Thursday on a job based out of a neighbouring town for the summer which would entail touring the province acting. How fun would that be? Totally tons, I'm tellin' ya. And it would also help the summer go by faster, which would be fab, because...

The new boy, James, left on Friday for Costa Rica. Big sad. I knew all along since we started seeing each other that he was leaving, but I didn't think it would make me so sad. The faster I get to July 27th the better.

Another reason for getting to the end of summer faster is for school to start again. I can't wait! We are doing two wonderful plays this year coming up, The Laramie Project and Shakespeare's The Merry Wives of Windsor. I'm totally excited, can you tell? Anyway, you guys know I'm always happier when I'm acting, even if it does mean I get to post less.

I am not, however, looking forward to the less warm weather that will come at the end of the summer, but I guess you can't have it all! Take care, m'ladies!

1 Comments:

At 5/16/2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I love to hear you so perky and happy!! Even if you are stuck in the vile air-conditioned office. Yucky. Any knitting is good knitting - you keep on working on those projects, I can't wait to see the sockys. New boy, hmm, so that's why you have no time for blogging - LOL. Sorry to hear you have to spend the summer apart - that's so unfair. Break a leg on that job - I've got my fingers crossed for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home